This is a collection of PowerPoint files I have made over the years to show as “icebreakers” before training classes were to begin, or during breaks. Some people have found them entertaining, and maybe you will, too. They are all in 1997-2003 PowerPoint Show format, so when they’re opened, they will begin to play in full-screen mode. All are set to change slides automatically at 8-12 second intervals.
If you right-click on any of the links below and choose “Save Link As…” from the context menu, you can select a location to download the file onto your computer.
- Forty-Nine Alternative Ways to Say Someone Is Stupid
- Chuck Norris Facts (warning: some of these are a little coarse)
- Rules for Gunfights
- Murphy’s Laws of Law Enforcement
- State Slogans
- Things I Learned From Cop Movies
- Things You Should Never Say to a Cop
- Steps to Peace and Enlightenment
- Zipped file of all the above
If you manage to find any of these useful, I’d appreciate it if you left a comment at the bottom of the page.